Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 7 and dying...almost

Yep...last couple of weeks. And really, almost to fainting point already. Still rushing for 2 more assignments, DS and IA (my WORST nightmare! I'm not exaggerating). ssiigggghhhhhhhhh.................Tired! And got so many other homewrk too. Okay gotta stop complaining. Makes it seems worse. Just a couple of pics of my stuffs then:


VDS font-poster submission...Finally after slogging for so many weeks, we handed up our font faces. Dont feel very much of relief at all though, just quite nervous..like keep wondering if I handed up everything

DS acrylic painting- that was hard, its like, I saw it in my mind. But it came out totally different when I drew it =.= 1st time using acrylic to paint. Wonder why it turned out like water colour..