Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Examples! Analogy

Now, for the examples of Analogies...it was pretty hard to find analogies online (maybe I typed the wrong keywords?) but I think I found a couple... May not be right=p I’ll just post them up.


a clock design analogy...It refers to the intricacy of the design of the clock- they say that if there is a design, then there must also be a designer. this is quite deep, and I took awhile to come up with my own interpretation. I think it represents life itself and how it came about. how we came about. It probably refers to a higher being-God?- who created us. Because if a creation (us) exist, then its creator(God) must also exist right? Using a clock to define that probably shows how we are carefully and intricately moulded and individually made by God.

This 2nd.. I'm not really sure if it counts. What I can infer from this picture is probably the most simplistic and basic analogy of emotions-colour. The colour of the smiley faces (so cuuteee!) reflects the mood that is shown on the face. Red for anger/being upset, green for 'expressionless', because green is a very calm and serene colour (think nature), and yellow for happiness (yay!) Anyone can understand what the message of this pic is immediately, I think =)


I don't really get this picture either...I suppose its sorta talking about modernity? The plug and wire symbolises electricity, which is something we in this modern society cannot live without. The bicycle thingy is something from the past, way back, and represents the old. By connecting the 'electricity' to the old bike, it shows a combination and merging of the old and the new.