Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My BODY Map =)

My BODY map =) I think it was soooper fun, this exercise! I begin to imagine myself having all the different kinds of emotions I usually have, and trying to figure out where in my body I’d feel them the most. Incredibly, I just knew where they all fit... Mainly, the anger, stress or anything unpleasant starts at my head, as I usually get Terrible headaches because of it. The happy feelings are centred around my chest and torso areas, especially if I’m excited! I get all bubbly in my stomach and usually lose my appetite, in a good way of course =) the being ‘blur’ part I probably would feel it all over my body, since my arms and legs won’t listen to me when I’m feeling confused. Wibble-wobble!

The other doodles are just...well, doodles! Haha. Actually hor, you know something? I read once that doodling while having lessons can help us to focus better, and absorb more too! Just a cool thing to note=)

Gotta run!..Sleepy time Zzzzz